Embassy Suites By Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square is perfect for sports fans, as it’s not only steps from Lumen Field but also a Hotel Partner of the Seattle Seahawks. Further afield, attractions like Space Needle and Pike Place can be swiftly reached by Day pass guests via Union Station (a block away).
Electric car drivers will be glad of the hotel’s recharging station, and there’s on-site refueling for humans at 13 Coins. On the other side of the calorific fence, hourly room guests with energy to burn can choose between the fitness center and indoor pool, while working visits are supported by the meeting rooms and business center. Online work is also enabled, with free Wi-Fi allowing any day room to become a remote workspace.
For a great location and convenient amenities, book now at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square!
What we like at the Embassy Suites By Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square for day use:
- An indoor pool with sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge), an electric car charging station, and ATM/banking services
- 5 meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in the lobby
- Multilingual staff, a front-desk safe, and luggage storage
- Guest reviews say great things about the helpful staff