Home2 Suites By Hilton Las Vegas Convention Center
The Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Convention Center is just across the street from the convention center, but if live entertainment (music and sport) is your thing then check out the nearby T-Mobile Arena. The Las Vegas Strip is also easily accessible, courtesy of the Monorail station which is just a short walk from the hotel door.
The airport shuttle service is a great convenience for Day Pass guests flying in, and free Wi-Fi is always a welcome amenity. It can be used for general browsing or remote working, with the in-person variety available at the two meeting rooms (and business center services are accessible too). Keep fit fans can stay trim at the pool or fitness center.
For a top location and great day use rooms, book now at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Convention Center!
What we like at the Home2 Suites By Hilton Las Vegas Convention Center for day use:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge), an elevator, and multilingual staff
- ATM/banking services, a front-desk safe, and smoke-free premises
- A 24-hour front desk, a water dispenser, and meeting rooms
- Guest reviews say great things about the pool