Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Located in Hell's Kitchen this unique apartment is bound to make your day-stay in New York City a memorable experience! It has east, south, and west unobstructed views, so it is constantly bathed in sunlight which makes it ideal for private filming and photoshoots, as well as private micro art showings. Each room has access to the balcony and has a gorgeous views of the city. This apartment can host up to 6 people perfect for a small meeting, conference, meet-up, or soiree.
You won't find yourself without something to do as you will be in an ideal shopping and tourist location.
enjoy a short promenade to central park where you can visit the Museum of Arts and Design on the way. Or with a short detour you can find a variety of cafes and art stores to look around in.
15 minutes walking in the opposite direction will bring you to Times Square, with a short detour you will be in New York's shopping district where you are bound to pick up a new outfit at one of the many luxury stores located here.
We should mention
- Kitchen that includes: dishwasher, stove, oven, kettle, coffee machine, blender, and cookware.
- 5 minute walk from the nearest subway station: A, C, E, F, N, R, Q, W
- Elevator opens straight to the apartment
- Absolutely No-Smoking, or it automatically forfeits the deposit (~ $300)
- Access code available upon booking (must insert phone number on booking form)