Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Loved by business travelers, Club Quarters in Boston is a stunning day hotel that will make you feel spoiled each and every minute of your stay. Each day use hotel room has a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and a work desk.
You can spend a wonderful time in the welcoming Club Living Room, serving complimentary weekday refreshments. Staying hydrated is extremely important, therefore this day booking hotel will offer you unlimited chilled bottled water all throughout your stay.
For your workout session, check out the 24-hour fitness center, boasting floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a TV, along with all the equipment you need. If you want to exercise in the privacy of your room, this property will provide you with yoga kits and other exercise gear.
Book your stay at Club Quarters in Boston and spend your daycation enjoying comfort and unparalleled service!
Located in the downtown of the city, Club Quarters in Boston is a hotel by day surrounded by a plethora of exciting attractions.
1. Freedom Trail: Walk along this 2.5-mile-long path guiding you to no less than 16 amazing locations that are very significant to the US history. Freedom Trail is a Boston must, a great, fulfilling experience, a unique way to see the city and experience some of its stories. It's very easy to follow and fall in love with. Oh, and if hunger strikes, there are plenty of places to grab a bite all along the trail.
2. Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Shopping is relaxing and this place is great for an unwinding retail session. Faneuil Hall Marketplace features a bunch of stores, places to eat, comprising three historic market buildings and a beautiful promenade.3. Boston Common: Add some green tones to your daycation by taking a walk in this amazing park! Boston Common is a central public park situated right in the middle of this charming city. Its little coffee shops, its lakes, and its gardens will certainly draw a smile on your face.
We should mention
1. Paid parking available: $25 per day for self-parking (with no in-and-out privileges), $32 per day for valet parking (with no in-and-out privileges), and $38 per day for valet parking (with in-and-out privileges)
2. Free, excellent WiFi available in all the day hotel's areas
3. Fitness center
4. Baggage storage