Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Many hotels make big claims about their accommodations. Saybrook Point Resort & Marina is the kind of place that just speaks louder than words. You won’t regret immersing yourself in this special place. Located in a quaint town full of history, Saybrook Point Resort & Marina allows you to enjoy the confluence of the Long Island Sound and Connecticut River. The resort manages to be both charming and extravagant, with a top-rate spa and award-winning dining experience. Even those opting for a daycation or short stay will want to revisit Saybrook Point Resort & Marina, as it’s the kind of place where memories make themselves.
The Kate (Katherine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center) – The Kate opened up in 2009 with the intent of bringing a new wave of culture and arts to the area, while also honoring the legacy of the great actress Katharine Hepburn. The Kate brings in a wide variety of acts, and typically offers something for the whole family.
Lynde Point Light – It’s impossible to escape history when in Old Saybrook. Lynde Point Light is a prime example of this. Opened in 1803, the lighthouse has a meandering story that’s sure to interest a history buff.
Old Saybrook – If Lynde Point Light isn’t enough for you, those interested in history will get a kick out of Old Saybrook. The town has roots that go all the way back to Dutch settlers in the 1630s. The Collegiate School of Connecticut was in Old Saybrook until 1716 when it moved to New Haven. You probably recognize it today as Yale University. You’ll be amazed at all the history contained within this small town.
The Preserve – In 2015, The Preserve finally solidified its status as protected land. This tract of almost 1,000 acres is part of Old Saybrook. There are no fees for visiting The Preserve, which provides another great way to enjoy nature in the area.
We should mention
- Unique meeting spaces for all kinds of events, such as the ballroom, or guesthouses for more private events. Green meeting spaces and team-building events are also available.
- Fitness Club features year-round indoor and outdoor salt pools, classes, a steam room and sauna, as well as a therapeutic whirlpool.
- Complimentary shuttle to Amtrak and Main Street, as well as complimentary bicycles during season.
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the resort.