Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Club Quarters in Philadelphia is a distinguished day hotel where you will spend a wonderful time during your business or leisure trip. The rooms are truly beautiful, with large windows and include a work desk with ergonomic chair and an iPod docking, besides other great amenities.
In the day booking hotel's lobby, you will find an amazing skylight and plasma TVs. Right off the lobby, the business center will welcome you whenever you need to get some work done. The property will offer you unlimited, free water all throughout your stay.
For your daily workout, head to the on-site 24-hour gym where you will find cardio equipment and dumbbells for a complete session of calorie burning and muscle toning.
Book your elegant day use hotel room at Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia and experience a unique daycation!
Ideally situated in the city's dynamic central business district, Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a day hotel that gives you the chance to be close to plenty of top cultural and historical attraction.
1. Philadelphia Museum of Art: Add an artsy touch to your daycation! Philadelphia Museum of Art was chartered long, long time ago, back in 1876 for the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia. Nowadays, the place boasts of fascinating artworks that will certainly make your jaws drop.
2. Liberty Bell Center: Admire an iconic symbol of American independence. Liberty Bell Center is a UNESCO World Heritage Historic Site that used to ring in the tower of the Pennsylvania State House, now called Independence Hall. Learn about its significance and be prepared to have some great stories to share with your friends and co-workers back home.
3. Reading Terminal Market: Spoil your taste buds with a plethora of mouth-watering aromas! At Reading Terminal Market, you will find locally grown and exotic products, along with all that you need to create an awe-inspiring meal, from kitchenware, to table linens, to cookbooks, and many others. Enjoy!
We should mention
1. Private parking is available for $28 per day with no in-and-out privileges
2. Free, high-speed WiFi access available
3. 24-hour fitness center
4. Free bottled water available for guests