Radisson Hotel JFK Airport
For transit visitors to New York City, the Radisson JFK couldn’t be more conveniently located. The hotel is situated just a few minutes from JFK in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, putting guests in close proximity to not only the airport, but to the rest of the city as well. With its stylish, well appointed, and upscale guest rooms, perks like its complimentary airport shuttle and wireless internet, and friendly guest services, you should have everything you need for an ideal hotel day stay in New York City.
Book day use rooms at the Radisson Hotel at JFK International Airport in New York City with Hotels By Day!
What we like for day pass at the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport:
1. Shuttle Service – Runs every 30 minutes, 24/7, you can find it at the Federal Circle Station, there is a hotel shuttle kiosk that can be used to notify the hotel of your arrival, free.
2. Comfortable Guest Rooms – The guest rooms at the Radisson are designed with guest comfort always in mind, and feature contemporary décor, plush bedding, LCD HDTV’s, complimentary wireless internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs to help you stay focused while you work.
3. Premium Hotel Amenities – The Radisson has a range of premium hotel amenities to ensure you have a comfortable day stay in Jamaica, NY. There is a fully-equipped fitness center for guests that want to stick to their workout routine, as well a business center for guests that plan to work during their stay.
4. Welcoming Guest Services – Day guests at the Radisson can take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary airport shuttle to easily get in and out of JFK between flights. It’s convenient, it’s complimentary, and it runs all day. If you’re driving yourself, there is an on-site car rental desk to make things as convenient as possible. During their stay, guests have complimentary high speed internet access as well.
5. Café 140 & Liberty Lounge – The Radisson’s on-site dining facility, Café 140 serves classic American cuisine in a comfortable, laid-back environment. Unwind at the end of your hotel day stay with one of the café’s signature cocktails or one of its beers on tap. During the summer months, the Liberty Lounge has an outdoor patio for guests to enjoy. If you’d prefer to dine in the comfort of your guest room, the hotel staff is always happy to send something up with room service.
Loyalty Point boost
'Book now, Pay later' bookings can be canceled at any time, for any reason, at no penalty. However, day services are on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Book now with credit card' bookings can be canceled at no charge IF canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancellation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and hotel will not refund.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.