Grand Hyatt Muscat
Grand Hyatt is located on the sandy beach of Shatti Al Qurm, overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Oman. The hotel in Muscat, Oman is right in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman. It's one of the largest and most opulent hotels Muscat has to offer. The rooms are modern offering the latest technology but still reflecting traditional Omani style. The hotel features a temperature-controlled swimming pool, floodlit tennis courts and squash courts. The fitness centre of the hotel has the latest range of equipment featuring a variety of exercise classes including aerobics, complimentary exercise programming and training supervision,There is a wide selection of restaurants offering Arabian and global cuisines in comfortable and stylish surroundings. The guest's visit will be a truly unforgettable experience with a stay at the Grand Hyatt.
What we like at the Grand Hyatt Muscat for day use:
- 2 outdoor pools and a children's pool, with sun loungers, pool umbrellas, and a swim-up bar
- Free self parking and valet parking
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), a front-desk safe, and luggage storage
- ATM/banking services, free newspapers, and meeting rooms
- Guest reviews say great things about the helpful staff